COMMISSIONS CLOSED AT THIS TIME
The Commission Process
- Please read Terms and Conditions first.
- Choose a size (see size and price list below). I work in colored pencil or graphite.
Colored Pencil Portrait – Single Pet
8×10 – $200 (+ $6 first class shipping) – Head and Neck
11×14 – $300 (+ $8 first class shipping) – Head and Neck or full body
Graphite – Single Pet
8×10 – $150 (+$6 first class shipping) Head and Neck
11×14 – $250 – (+$8 first class shipping) Head and neck or full body
3. Secure your place in line. I ask for 25% before starting a portrait. I accept PayPal or Venmo. My drawings take 1 to 2 weeks depending on my schedule.
4. Email photos – See Photo Guidelines We will choose the best photo together that will work for your pet portrait.
5. I will email you an initial sketch to make sure you are happy with it before moving on to color.
6. I then create the final portrait and will keep in touch with you on the progress.
7. Once you are happy with your portrait, I then collect final payment (75%).
8. I then ship your portrait, which is wrapped in a cellophane envelope and study cardboard backing. I package it so it will not get bent or damaged.
9. Once you received your portrait and you are for some reason unhappy with it, please return it back to me (client will need to pay for shipping). Once I have received it, I will refund 75% of your payment. I need to keep 25% for my time and materials involved.
If you agree to my terms and conditions, please contact me to book your pet portrait.