- I retain the copyright for all the artwork that I produce. I reserve the right to use the image of the artwork on my website and for promotional material. The final artwork may also be used by reproduction for other products. Customer comments from emails may be used for testimonial purposes. I also reserve the right to post progress photos on social media. If you do not want your portrait displayed on social media, due to it being a gift, please contact me.
2. You are purchasing an artistic rendition pet portrait in my illustration style. I do not aim for photo realism in my work, but strive to capture your pet’s spirit and personality.
3. A non-refundable 25% deposit (I accept PayPal or Venmo), is required to secure your place in line. If I have not started your portrait and you have decided to cancel, I then will refund your deposit.
4. Once I have completed your portrait, I will send you a photo and a high resolution scan for approval. If you are happy with it, I then receive final payment (75%). Once final payment has cleared, then I will ship your portrait.
5. Since I am working in colored pencil, it is very unlikely I can make any changes, but if I am able to, I will. I have a better chance at making changes in graphite.
6. If for some reason you are not happy with your pet portrait once received, please send the artwork back to me (client will need to pay for shipping) and I will refund 75% of full payment.
7. I package my portraits with extreme care. If it is damaged upon receiving, please take a picture of it immediately. You have 7 days to send the artwork back in it’s original packaging (client will need to pay for shipping). I will redo your portrait as soon as I am able.